Subject: RE: Using Coupons at Target
Date: May 17, 2009 12:05:00 PM PDT
If you have any questions about a specific coupon or experience using a coupon at Target, we want to help! Please give our Guest Relations team a call at (800) 440-0680. We'll do the best we can to help you as quickly as possible. For your call, please provide a team member with the following reference number: _________.
In the meantime, I'd like to share with you some information about our coupon policy. When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
- We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued and manufacturer-issued.
- We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
- We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in this case, we're able to adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
- We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you're checking out.
Also, The team member attitude you described isn't part of our guest service philosophy. We expect our team members to help you in a professional manner. Hearing your comments is important to us and I've shared them with the Cypress Target Store Leadership team for further review.
Thanks for writing. Give us a call if there's anything else we can do to help.
Target Guest Relations