Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Playing with Color

I've been taking random pictures of things around the house lately, inspired by some of my favorite blogs I peruse... So here's a few pics I've taken of some of my favorite things, and then I tweaked the colors a little... it's been quite relaxing I must say.


The topper to one of my favorite perfume bottles.


My perfume bottle collection...


A piece of fabric I fell in love with, and bought.
(It is pretty much this bright in reality)


Another fabric I found and fell in love with, also this bright in reality.


So there you have it, four totally random pictures, and one totally random blog about a hobby of mine, photography. (Oh the things I'll be able to do when I get my digital SLR... someday...)

ShareThis