Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, October 1, 2007

Coupon Lingo

I've been asked a few questions about some of the abbreviations I've used in my posting. Sorry for any confusion! It's so easy to type with the lingo because I know what I'm saying. Forgot that not everyone out there knows the coupon lingo so I hope this helps!

SS: SmartSource coupon insert found in Sunday papers
RP: RedPlum coupon insert found in Sunday papers
P&G: P&G coupon insert found in Sunday papers
IP: Internet Printable coupon. Usually requires free software download to print.
Q: Coupon(s)
MFQ's: Manufacturer Coupons
FP: Final Price
OOP: Out Of Pocket
WYB: When You Buy
Trans.: Transaction
Catalina: Coupon that prints out of machine next to registers.
Wags: Walgreens
RR: Register Rewards (what Walgreens call Catalinas)
ECB's: (Extra Care Bucks @ CVS only)
MIR: Mail in Rebate

I will add to this list any I may have left out at the moment. My brain is only half functioning at this moment. My apologies. Do you know of any that I missed that may be helpful?
I love to hear your input!

ShareThis