Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kids...

Kids are so funny! Especially as they get older and there personalities are very distinct. Yesterday the girls and I were having a pretty good day. Breakfast was smooth, school went well, it was looking like it was going to be a good day. There was some disciplining, but nothing too out of the ordinary. After lunch though, things changed. Why always after lunch? I don't know. I have my assumptions, but who knows why really... Anyway, I asked the girls to pick up all of their toys, clothes, books, and anything else that was theirs in the living room/dining room that didn't belong. So they both looked around at their mess, picked up one little thing, and went off to their room and started playing. I gave them about 15 minutes to get their stuff picked up and at the end of their fifteen minutes, when it still wasn't done they both got spanked. Man, they were upset. They hate getting spanked, and due to recent events they are getting a lot more of them, than they have in the past. (Another story) So after the spanking they did what they were told to do. I didn't really think much of it until later that night when I was in their room getting their clothes ready for later that night. Cassidy has this wipe off board thing that you can write notes on, and erase when your done. Earlier that morning she'd written me the sweetest little note that said, "I Love You MOMMY!" Now though, as I'm standing in their room, that's the only thing lying in the middle of the floor. So of course I look at it. When I do, I just start laughing hysterically!! My little Cassidy, obviously angry with me for disciplining her, erased the love note to mommy and replaced it with, "I DO NOT <3 YOU!" All in capital letters, and the heart a drawing of a heart but in two seperate broken pieces. It was quite a funny sight. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. That is exactly what I used to do everytime I got angry at my mom when I was little. Ha! They sure do follow in your footsteps huh? You just have to be careful what footsteps your making for them to follow in.....
I still get a chuckle out of that...
kids........

ShareThis