Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Kaleb Pictures

Sorry it's been a while since I've done anything on this blog. I know you all understand though, this past month has been a very long, very busy one for us here in the Wilson household. Kaleb has been doing exceptionally well since his release from the hospital on the 15th. He's quite the little guy! He's a great little eater too! When Kaleb left the hospital on the 15th he weighed about 7lbs 4-5oz. Five days later he weighed in at 8lbs. 4oz. when we took him into the Doctor's to be circumcised. Then this past Monday, another 5 days from the last weigh in Kaleb weighed 9lbs 4 oz! So in 10 days Kaleb has gained almost 2 pounds! Needless to say, I'm not worried about whether he's getting enough to eat! What a little CHUNK!

Anyway here's some pictures from our most recent outing. Richard and I took all of the kids to Seal Beach so the girls could fly kites, for the first time ever! We all had a blast. I think Kai the most though. He sure loved the sand! He liked to crawl in it, roll in it, walk on it, and most of all I think he like to eat it! Enjoy the pics, and I promise I'll try and update this more often!







Look at those hands!





He's a copper head! (Hair)



He's holding his ear in his sleep.



Big Brother Love



Don't do it Kai!


He did it...





Mr. Helpful


He's always taking brother's pacifier

ShareThis