Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally, a due date!


I had an ultrasound done on the 27th. The doctor and I have been at odds over the due date from the very beginning. He said around April 7th. I said earlier, like around the end of February to the beginning of March. He said (at the time of the ultrasound) that I was about 25 weeks pregnant. I said I was closer to being between 27 and 30 weeks. So he sent me in for a second in depth ultrasound, which was the one that happened on the 27th. 


ANYWAY...

I was right! =o) The ultrasound technician said that I was measuring at 29 weeks and 3 days, and that being on the lower end of the scale. The radiologist would make the final decision. So, going off of what the technician said, as of today, I am 30 weeks. 


10 WEEKS TO GO!!! 


My due date is March 9th. =o) Another March baby.


Watch the baby end up being born on Feb. 29th. Wouldn't that be something?

ShareThis