Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, March 3, 2008

Not For Lack of Trying!!

So today at 12:00pm I took roughly 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Castor Oil. (YUCK!!) Early Sunday morning I woke up with an insane amount of pressure on my pelvic bones internally... That pressure only continued to increase throughout the day, to the point of it becoming almost unbearable!! I've had continuous contractions since Tuesday of last week, but am feeling them less and less, because of the increase in pressure. Today, I am definitely dilated to at least 2 possibly 3 cm. (And Richard was able to feel the baby's head at the cervix!!) So after working up the will power I finally took the castor oil, and am PRAYING that it works!! Hopefully we'll have a baby tonight or tomorrow! I will keep you all updated for sure!

ShareThis