Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, May 26, 2008

Baby Shower Goodies

So Saturday was my sister-in-laws baby shower, and I've been working on a couple of different projects for her. I made her 4 burp cloths, (2 of which can also be used as washcloths) and 2 onesies. I also made my niece a mini burp cloth to match her mom's. Now obviously being my first time to ever make these, they aren't perfect, but I poured a lot of love into them, so hopefully she likes them as much as I do... and hey, they are all one of a kind! Now the two onesies aren't completely finished. I still need to try my hand at embroidering them a little... hopefully they will be completely done by tonight, and I'll post more pics!

Here's pix of the goodies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



MY INSPIRATION FOR THE ROBOT ONESIE: CORINNE'S DRAWING OF A ROBOT BOY! (I like hers better!)
Photobucket

ShareThis