Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Corinne!

Photobucket





You are 5 years old today! Wow!! Where has the time gone? Mommy can't quite believe that you are already 5 years old! I woke up this morning thinking back to the day you were born. I drove myself to the doctors visit, found out I was in labor, and then I drove myself home to cook you dad some dinner. I finally went to the hospital at 8:30pm, and at 10:11pm you were put into my waiting arms... a little goopy bundle of joy!! You are such a joy too! You are the sweetest, most precious thing on this earth! You bring me such joy, truly. God has truly blessed you my sweet child, and I am honored to be your Mother. No one will ever break the bond that you and I share, and my dear child, I can't wait to see what this next year brings you!! I love you baby girl, and can't wait until you are back in my arms again!

ShareThis