Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Garage Sales!

May 29, 2008

Ok, I LOVE garage sales! I am my father's daughter, no denying that. I can smell a garage sale a mile away. So last weekend my dad and I enjoyed our favorite pass time together, and hit a few garage sales. I made out like a bandit! My goal was to find as much sewing materials, and supplies as I could, and I scored!! I found a singer sewing machine (in new condition) that hides in this table. (Yes I have a sewing machine, but this one can handle much more than mine, AND it does twice the amount of decorative stitches than mine.) I also found two kids sewing machines that really work, one for Cassidy, and one for Corinne. (Cassidy will be excited!) I also found a box of thread, (some even on wooden spools!) a box of ribbon, (mostly craft ribbon) and an overflowing box, and overstuffed bag of fabric and scraps. SCORE! I also found a ton of buttons! Some old and dirty, but alot of fun usable ones! All of the sewing material/machines cost around $65 (Thanks Dad!) I also found a great pair of cowboy boots for Kai, that surpisingly do fit him for a whopping 50 cents! And I got a fantastically gawdy robin's egg blue candle holder, three realy great necklaces, and another fantastically gawdy lip-stick holder that I wear as a ring. =) Yup, I'm hopeless! Here's the pics of my goodies, in case you actually were interested, if not, EXIT the vehicle now! Luv y'all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ShareThis