Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh My The Messes You Make!!

This morning while everyone was busy rushing about getting dressed, Kai was quietly feeding himself his oatmeal, with his trusted spoon, rather content with himself. It wasn't until Richard went to clean Kai up and take him out of the highchair that we realized why he was so content with himself! All I heard from the other room was, "Kai James Wilson! Oh my!" I come into to find the most horrendous mess! I'm not sure how much of the oatmeal Kai was even ate! There was oatmeal everywhere! All over the wall behind him, the wall next to him, the high chair, the curtain, the table, the floor. EVERYWHERE!! It looked like he took the spoon, and flung oatmeal, food fight style! Of course this realization comes at the point where we are almost ready to walk out the door. Of course, right? Isn't that how it always is with kids? You're ready to walk out the door when you realize that someone's poopy, again. Or someone's missing a shoe, or the ever important snuggli! Grrr! So the next half hour was spent with Richard trying to get oatmeal boy cleaned up and dressed, while I was busy with my sponge and bucket of water cleaning practically every surface of our dining room! And for those of you who have kids, you understand the plight of trying to "wipe" up any cooked cereal! It just smears. For those of you who don't have kids yet, ha, just you wait! =o)

I'm starting to think I have a "boy wonder" on my hands, because Boy! Do I wonder sometimes!

(At least this wasn't as bad as the "poop" incident, as we busy trying to get ready and leave for Colorado!)

ShareThis