Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

The "No, Not Right Nows..." (July 14, 2008)

I along with just about everyone I know HATE the 'No, not right nows' that God gives in response to prayers. I just received one right now, and I freely admit that I'm extremely disappointed. I thought for sure everything was in line, and that there was a really good chance things might work out in our favor this time. Not to be. I know that all things work together for good, and that God's plans for me are far better than anything I could ever come up with on my own, but I did want it to happen. I would LOVE to be out of this tiny 2 bdrm apt and in a 3 bdrm house. We're just a little pressed for space here, but maybe that's the lesson I need to learn. To be joyful in my circumstances, and to be happy in the space I do have. Not that I'm not happy here, but I do seem to always consider the grass greener on the other side. So my heart is obviously not fully content, as it ought to be. Lord please give me the strength and resolve to be content and joyful in ALL of my circumstances. I know that things can always be worse... I'm thankful that they aren't.

God's timing is perfect... God has a plan... God is faithful to finish the work he has started in me...
I just pray that my faith stays strong, and stops quivering under every trial....

ShareThis