Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kaleb Update (June 24, 2008)

Kaleb is still in the hospital. He is off of the oxygen which is a good thing, but his chest x-rays showed more gunk stuff in his lungs then they like to see. We are waiting to hear what the next step in his treatment is. The RN said that more Xrays will be taken in a couple of days but it remains to be seen if he will have to sta that long. It's basically just a wait and see game right now. Thanks for all of your support and encouragement, and of course prayers!
Rachael and Richard