Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary! <3 (Sept 13, 2008)

09/13/08 5:27PM
Our 3 Year Wedding Anniversary <3
Today is our 3 year anniversary! I am thankful for so many things!
I am thankful for:

A husband who loves Jesus!
A husband who puts Christ first, and strives to serve him better!
A husband who loves me unconditionally!
A husband who loves his children, and is raising them to love the Lord!
A husband who is; full of Integrity, Honest, Loving, Gentle, Safe, Giving of himself, a Provider, a lover of all that is Holy, Just, and Righteous, Funny, Smart, Loyal, Hard-Working, Protective, Open to God's Counsel, Wise, a Seeker, Good Looking :D, Passionate, Talented, Driven, my Best Friend, Earnest, Concerned for the well being of others, Playful, Fun, Witty, Firm, Unwavering , [and will soon be a Man in uniform, guns, cuffs, and all!! =o) ]

I am madly in love with my husband, and though it seems impossible, I am more passionately in love with him today than I was the day that we married 3 years ago! I thank the Lord my God everyday that he provided for me such an amazing husband, and am thankful that God would ever consider me worthy of such a blessing!! Richard and I have had nothing but trials, and obstacles since the day we married, and they have yet to cease, however through each trial we have faced, we've grown stronger, and closer to each other, and together have grown stronger in the Lord!

I am the luckiest woman on earth to be able to say that I am Mrs. Richard J. Wilson, and even better than that I wake up every day in the arms of the man I am proud to call Husband!

I love you Richard!!

ShareThis