Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Thursday, August 6, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!

I went back to my chiropractor yesterday, and got the results from my hip x-ray last Friday. FINALLY!

I DID NOT BREAK ANYTHING!!

I was thrilled to hear that!
However, I most assuredly bruised my femur bone inside my hip socket.
AND, I essentially threw my lower back out of whack.

BUT I DIDN'T BREAK MY HIP!

I'm still in pain, though now, only after a long day spent on my feet. Which is just about every day. Why on earth do I spend the day on my feet?
All day, every day?
Oh yeah.

I'm a Stay at Home Mom. Of four. Two toddlers. And I homeschool.
Nope, no reason at all to spend all day on my feet, just about every day.

BUT I DIDN'T BREAK MY HIP!!

It was a pretty funny situation though, not knowing. I mean how many 26 year olds fall and break their hip as a result? Not me thankfully, but if anyone, it would've been me.
That fits me so perfectly, I can't even begin to describe it!

This has been quite an unexpected blogging break, but, I'M COMING BACK!
PROMISE!
NEXT WEEK!
Things will get back to normal around here come next week! I'm taking the rest of the week, and weekend to catch up on my poor neglected house. Funny how that happens.
Everything is hunky dory, looking quite nice, then WHAM! Mom is out of commission, and the house falls apart. Why does that always seem to happen?
Could it be that my kids just take total advantage of Mom being incapacitated, and therefore run amok? My kids do!

Did I mention that my youngest, my little, ornery, red head found it hilarious that Mommy was limping along slowly? He took TOTAL advantage. And would run away. Fast. Every chance he got. Gleefully giggling as Mommy had to resort to hopping on one foot to catch him, as I could do that faster than limping on both feet.
Oh the orneriness of it all!

ShareThis