Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankful and Grateful

I would like to take a moment and THANK the LORD for everything he has done for us, and everyone he has put into my family's lives! I would also like to say that I am so proud of my husband, and so thankful for everything that he has done, and is doing for our family. He has been working his little tail off to provide for us, and at times wondering if he were doing enough. I say yes. He's doing enough. He's relying on the Lord, and that's all I could ever ask for!! He has put himself aside, and sacrificed a lot for our family to make sure that I can stay home full time. Not only to take care of the house, and kids, but to home school them as well. What a blessing this has been! God is faithful, and he has been merciful with us all! We have gone through some very scary times in the two years we've been married, but God has never let us fall, and has kept ALL of His promises! Even though we don't live in luxury by any means, God has more than provided for us through Richard, and the wonderful, loving people He has put in our lives. We have a loving, faithful, merciful God, a strong relationship centered on our Lord, three, soon to be four beautiful healthy children, food on our table, clothes on our back, a roof over our head, and an AMAZING Pastor who tends so carefully to his flock. What more could there be? I am so thankful for everything God has done in my life, and thankful that everything my wonderful, loving husband has done for this family. He truly is amazing, and I love him more and more each day!

We love you all!

ShareThis