Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Friday, May 8, 2009

I've been Tagged...?

Ok, I'm new to this whole blog tagging thing... I really don't quite understand what it's about. But with that said, I really do appreciate the recognition that Savvy Squirrel gave me when she "tagged" me recently. So I will continue this "tagging" out of respect for her taking the time to do her post, and acknowledge me as a "great blog" Thank you Savvy Squirrel! So here it goes:

Unimportant Favorite Things:


I was recently tagged by Savvy Squirrel to list six unimportant things that make me happy. But before I start, here are the rules:

1. Mention the person who nominated you. Be sure to check out blog.

2. List six unimportant things that make you happy!

3. Tag six blogs and let them know with a small comment on their blog.

4. State the rules.


My List:

1. Butterflies: A small, fragile, yet incredibly majestic creature!


2. Coffee: Even though it doesn't give me a boost that others get... it's a comfort thing!


3. Handing over my Vons club card and coupons at the END of the transaction and watching the total drop! It's more of a visual impact thing...


4. My grape vine covered gazebo: it's bright green right now, and so serene looking. Plus every time I look at it I'm reminded of Jesus' words: For I am the vine..... beautiful!


5. Flip Flops: I wear them almost everyday, even in the rain! Much to my chiropractor's chagrin!


6. Vintage Emporium: A quaint, cozy little vintage store, where Julie, the owner, always puts a smile on my face! She is the kindest, friendliest woman, who remembers her customers by name, and always has little cookies on hand for the kids! Any gift coming from here makes me smile, and I can easily spend several hours just looking, and "wanting" everything she has! It is located on Orange/Wardlow in Long Beach, Ca. 


Six Blogs I Love!

This was really hard to choose! There are SO many blogs out there I love! I tried to select some of my favorites from different categories... please don't be offended if you're not listed... 


Deal Fanatic

A Thrifty Mom

Preschoolers and Peace

Lets Save!

At The Well...In Pursuit of Titus 2

Smile Monsters


I hope you enjoy these blogs as I much as I do!! 

Thanks again for the tag, and thanks to you for reading this!

ShareThis