Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Friday, May 15, 2009


My 5 year old a.k.a. Sweet Pea

Isn't she a doll? I'm completely and totally biased, but she is just about the most precious thing I can think of! This is who you all have been praying for!! And I am SO THANKFUL for your prayers, because now I have a praise report to share!! As of last Monday, (I'm SO late on actually posting this, but I've been working on this since Tuesday...) her liver function numbers have come back down to 1100, which is still pretty high, but much lower than the 2700 it spiked to! Everything else is getting better too! Her appetite is returning and she has put on about 2lbs! (She lost 7!) She is sleeping less, and is actually now fighting all attempts to get her to nap, sleep, and rest throughout the day. Can you blame her though? I would too if I'd been sleeping 16 hours a day for the past 3 weeks!! Most importantly she is FEELING better! Praise God! The Doctor has now dismissed the fear she was holding on to in regards to Lupus. THANK YOU JESUS!! I was trying not to freak out when the Doctor told me that, but I must admit, I was quite the "fretful" mess. I called the Dr. several times last week, but I didn't hear back from her regarding the rest of Sweet Pea's lab results. I'm going off the assumption that "no news, is good news" but I will call again first thing Monday morning anyway to get the final verdict regarding how contagious she is at this point, and whether or not she can start going back to her Step-Mom's house and our "normal" schedule. 

Thank You all so much for your Prayers, Emails, and Encouragement! I know this might be a bit cliche, but you all are truly the best readers, kind, thoughtful, and loving! Everyday I am amazed at all the Lord has done in my life, and this new journey I'm starting out on with this blog, is just another blessing He has given me! Thank you to each and everyone of you, and may you all be blessed greatly!

ShareThis