Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Frugal Buy Low Finds!

I love Buy Low! A lot... more than words can describe sometimes!!

I had to do a quick run to Buy Low today to get some food for my hubby, so he doesn't starve over the next 10 days while the kids and I are gone on vacation.
[A totally last minute vacation, that was planned on Sunday... long story!]

So here's what I got for $26.18!!

The sale ended tonight so I won't go into too much detail, but here is what I got for $26.18:
-2lbs Tomatoes -20 Eggs -2 1/2lbs Cauliflower -1lb Pears -2lbs Plums -2lbs Broccoli
-2lbs Fuji Apples -2 Gallons Milk -5lbs Peaches -3 Mangos -2lbs Potatoes -5lbs Bananas
-8lbs Ruby Grapefruit -2lbs Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Yeah! $26.18 and not a single coupon used!!
My husband has enough fruits and vegetables to get him through next Friday without having to worry about going to the store!
LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT GRAPEFRUIT!!
MY GOODNESS!!

I won't have a chance to post the weekly grocery deals this week or next week.
SORRY!
I will be in Colorado for a family reunion, and then camping in the mountains with no cell reception, so I won't be able to post from my phone...

Check out this weeks Buy Low deals HERE.
Next week too!

ShareThis