Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, March 30, 2009

Albertsons Coupon Policy



Coupon Policy 
Valid coupons are accepted if the customer has purchased the necessary merchandise.
Coupons must be redeemed at the time of purchase of the specific product. Coupons may not be redeemed after the transaction has completed.
Expired coupons are not accepted.
Coupons cannot be converted to cash under any circumstances.
*The Southwest Division accepts competitor coupons at face value for the same items. This is not an advertised offer, but is honored at the stores at a customer's request.
* I was just recently told my by local Albertsons Mgr. that they no longer accept competitor coupons of any kind. I am awaiting "official" word from Corporate and I will let you know as soon as I know anything more.

ShareThis