Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, March 30, 2009

Kellog's Raisin Bran Extra Coupon

Did you see the full page add for Kellog's Raisin Bran EXTRA in the Sunday paper? Instead of there being a clippable $1.00 coupon you have to text  the number given, and then text your email address, and then print the emailed coupon good for $1.00/ANY Raisin Bran Product. Hmm. It sure seems like a lot of extra work to get the coupon, but we love Raisin Bran, and I love $1.00/1 coupons for cereal! So I did the extra steps, and voila! My coupon was in my inbox waiting for me! If there are several different cell phone numbers and email addresses in your household you may even be able to print several of these coupons for even better savings. I say MAY because I was unable to try this out today. If you try it out and it works PLEASE LET ME KNOW, so I can confirm my suspicions! (Thanks!)

For anyone reading this outside of the So Cal area who didn't get this ad in their Sunday paper here is the information from the ad.
Text EXTRA to 89074 for $1.00 coupon.
-Good on ANY Raisin Bran Product.
-Limit One Per Household. (You can at least TRY my idea, though it MAY NOT work...)
-While Supplies Last. (So HURRY!)
-Standard Text Message Rates Apply.
-Available only to residents of U.S>

ShareThis