Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bedtime Stories DVD $1.99!

Would you like to buy the new Adam Sandler Bed Time Stories dvd? Would you like to buy it for $1.99? Well good news! You can! Go to THIS page and learn more about how to do it using a $5.00 printable coupon, and 2 mail in rebate forms! Did you miss out on the Bolt dvd coupon? Well they have a sweepstakes on the Disney/Rayovac Mail In Rebate (MIR) page.... 

If you have a second I encourage you to browse around this blog. It's called Cheaper By the Dozen and Get One Free There on the right hand side you will find some info about the blog author Ann and her movie deals co-author Becca, her daughter. It's some pretty amazing tidbits Ann puts on her blog about her story, her family's story, and her daughter Becca's story. If any of you are new to the frugal lifestyle as I am, then I highly encourage you to read her tidbits on the right side of her blog. I have 4 children, I can't imagine 11! If she can do this, and do it well with 11 children living the what they had to live with on a daily basis, than I am confident that we ALL can do it too!

ShareThis