Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Awesome Post Cereal Deal!

Remember the $1.57 Post cereal deal at Albertsons I posted Here and Here? Well today was the first chance I got to go to Albertsons. (I really am working on getting to the store at the BEGINNING of the sales, so I can post pictures and tell you how to do my deals.... I'm getting there!!) I don't really like to go to the Albertsons right across the street from me because the staff is very hostile to couponers, as is their policy, which is ever changing. I try and only go there for our Red Box Free Rentals, since I can walk there! Well today the boys and I walked over to get our Free Red Box Monday rental, and I decided to try the Post $1.57 cereal deal at the self-checkout aisle. I bought 10 boxes of cereal, and paid $5.20 out of pocket! Then after I paid a catalina printed out for $5 off my next Albertsons transaction! Bringing down the total cost of my cereal with the catalina $.20!! That's only $.02 per box!!!!! PLUS the person who checked out before me didn't want there catalina's that printed out, so I got 2 extra catalina's! One for any FREE 20oz Sobe Lifewater, and one for $1.00/1 Tropicana Orange Juice!! Sweet Bonus don't you think!! If you're bummed that today is Monday and tomorrow is the last day of the sale, don't worry!! This post catalina deal is still going on! Here's the details: 
Buy Post cereal (10oz or larger) between 3/27/09&4/19/09: B3/G $2, B4/G $3, B5 or more G$5 coupon off your next order!! However ALL items must be purchased in the same transaction. However, tomorrow IS the last day of the $1.57 Post cereal sale. So if you can RUN to Albertsons and get in on this deal!!!!

This is what my transaction looked like today. Here's how I did it.
Buy 10 participating Post cereals: $1.57 ea.
(I bought 4-Grape Nuts, 4-Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Peaches, 2- Raisin Bran)
Use 5- $1.00/2 Q in 3/29 SS insert.
Swipe Albertsons club card... don't forget! This is a must!!
Pay $5.20 Out of Pocket (OOP)
Receive Catalina for $5.00 off my next purchase! (FREE money!)
That's like getting these 10 boxes of cereals for $.20!

Total Out of Pocket: $5.20+$5.00 Catalina (for my next purchase)
Total Saved: $40.50!

Which comes out to $.02/box. TWO CENTS PER BOX!!

ShareThis