Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grocery Deals of the Week 4/1-4/7

Because I love you guys, (and because sleep is not in the cards for me at the moment) I'm going to do a quick post on the best deals I saw while looking through the weekly grocery flyers.

ALBERTSONS
Pepsi/Diet Pepsi/7-Up 2L bottles: $10/10
-$1.00/3 Q found in Big Saver Foods ad & Top Valu ad 
FP: $2.00/3 2L bottles
    *note* Don't just toss out the Mexican Market ads. They have MFQ's every week! 
Not to mention great prices on produce! 

Post Cereal- Honey Bunches of Oats, Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheat: $1.57ea (wyb 2 in 1 trans.)
-$1.00/2Q 3/29 Sunday inserts
FP: $2.14 (wyb 2 in one tran.)

Raisin Bran: 3/$6
(Special Promo: B3 boxes Get Catalina for 1 FREE Gal. of Milk. B5 boxes Get Catalina for 2 FREE Gal. of Milk. B7 boxes Get Catalina for 3 FREE Gal. of Milk.)
-$1.oo/1 Raisin Bran IP
FP: $3.00/3 
(if you can print 3 Q's. I could only print 2. Use 2 different computers if you can and print up to 4 Q's!)

Kix & Multi Grain Cheerios: 2/$4
-$.50/1 Q 3/22 Sunday inserts (this is for Honey Kix. Not sure if it's part of sale. Ad says                 "selected varities"
-$1.00/1 Q Eat Better America promo (I used my mom's coupons so I got two of each!)
FP: $3.00/2 
(If $.50Q for Honey Kix will work, or Honey Kix is also on sale. I haven't been to                     check it out yet, if you do know leave a comment!)
-or-
FP: $2.00/2 (Using $1.00/1Q)

Listerine: 2/$7
-$1.oo/1 Q (Sunday insert from a few weeks ago)
-$2.00/1 Q (purple only also from a few weeks ago)
-$1.00/1 Q (whitening only)
FP: varies depending on varieties on sale, and combination of coupons used. If the Purple Listerine is on sale here is the scenario I would try for my family.
 2/$7  -2 $2.00/1Q's FP: $3/2


STATER BROS

Sugar Tree/OHSE/Champ/Jamestown Spiral Sliced Half Ham: $.99/lb (Min. $20 purchase)

Kruse/Heartland/Farmer John Full Half Ham: $.87/lb (Min. $20 purchase)

Large Cantaloupe: 10/$10 (not by the lb.)

Tropicana OJ: 2/$5.00
-$1.00/1 Q (from ?)
FP: $1.50/1 

Tampax Tampons: $2.99
-$.50/1 Q 3/22 Sunday inserts
FP: $2.49


RALPHS

Foster Farms Chicken (select varities): B1/G1 FREE!!
*Great deal! Get twice the chicken for the price of 1)
-$1.00Q  any FF Chick product wyb Reynold's Wrap (peely found on FF Chix.)
combine with
-$.75/1 Q Reynold's Wrap (Sunday inserts a few weeks ago)
-$.75/1 Q Reynold's Wrap Parchment Paper (Sun. inserts a few weeks ago)
-$1.00/1 Q Reynold's Wrap Non-Stick Foil (Sun. inserts a few weeks ago)
I don't know if they Reynold's Wrap is on sale right now, but if you can find the Peely Q's on FF Chix products it's worth looking into!

Land 'O' Lakes Butter: 2/$6
-$.55/1 Q (blinky machine)
FP: $4/2 (if you find blinky machine right next to Land O Lakes section, use 2, and Ralphs Doubles both Q's.)

As I said above. Looking through this weeks ads with my coupons these are the best deals that I was able to find. If you've found a great deal not listed above please leave a comment below and share! 

Also, when matching up my coupons I try to match all of my low value coupons (values below $1.00) with Vons adds, as Vons has the best DOUBLE COUPON policy in the Long Beach area! They will double up to the first 5 of the SAME coupon, whereas Ralphs will double only the first FIVE coupons. Albertsons and Stater Bros do not have any sort of Double Coupon policy as of right now.

ShareThis