Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Walgreens April ES Rebates!

April's Easy Saver Rebates are back, and this time around I think I might actually partake Here's just a few of the deals I'm liking, plus a few others that sound really good. For a complete list of deals click HERE, or pick up an Easy Saver brochure at your local Walgreens. They are the little booklets found right next to their weekly ads when you first walk in the store. For anyone new to Walgreens Easy Saver Program click HERE to read a little more about it. I'm a newbie too and this will be my FIRST month filling out and taking part in their Rebates!

Here's what I've found in this month's Easy Saver that I'm liking, or seem like really good deals.
I believe in the 3/22 Sunday paper inserts there were MFQ's for $1/any Physicians Formula Organic Wear Makeup. I have 4 Q's. That means I can spend even less than the intial $10 OOP and still get the $10 Rebate. Sounds good to me! I love their eye shadows!!


I'm not sure if there are any MFQ's out there for this drink mix, but if I find any I will update you all. Still FREE after Rebates are always nice.


I have 4 kids, so I like the thought of a FREE water slide. PLUS I have 4 kids! 9 out of 10 of their toys require a battery of some sort AND 3/29 Sunday paper inserts had MFQ's for $1.00/1 pack of Energizer batteries!


This is a good deal. I haven't had a chance to check out the price of these in my local Walgreens, but I do know that I have a $4.00 MFQ from either last weeks Sunday paper, or the week before. Combined with this offer I will get a total of $6 off any one Clade Sense & Spray, Lasting Impressions, or Flameless Candle. I will update you on the price. I'm going TODAY!

This deal will give you up to $4 on 4 select Glade products! Combined with any MFQ's you may have left and this can be a really good deal. 

I have no idea how good their ink cartridges are, or even the variety of printers they are available for. However what I DO know is that right now, they are on sale for $7.50 so that means this will be FREE after Mail in Rebate! That's a good deal considering ink for my printer alone can cost upwards of $60 for 500 sheets of paper!

ShareThis