Contact Albertsons to Bring Doublers to CA/NV!!
1-877-932-7948 EMAIL

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sorry about the Silence...

My 7 year old has been doing her Standardized State Testing, requiring me to sit and wait for her all day, without a laptop to post. I haven't forgotten you guys, I've just had no chance to sit down at my computer and post! If you're ancy for some deal posts please go check out these sites.

Sorry about the delay in posting!!
Remember tomorrow is Earth Day and several stores are giving away Freebies! Check out A Thrifty Mom for the Disney Freebie. Then check out It's Hip 2 Save for the Walgreens freebie.

Also, Buy Low has it's weekly Wednesday Only Produce Sale. Check out there weekly ad HERE.
I won't be able to post the Wed/Thurs Only sales this week for Buy Low.... sorry! It's just too crazy of a week!

ShareThis